CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Because you won't come back to my blog if I never post anything...!






Ok, so I have a dozen (or more!) other things I need to be doing right now...but, it's been so long since I posted anything here! The month of June just had us going here & there...and staying "busy"!

I came across this on someone else's blog & thought I'd copy it! Because I know you want to know all of these things about me...and you have nothing better to do for the next 15 minutes! Haha! I know better than that, so if you stick with me...I promise to post something more interesting next time!! ...and I'll even post a couple of pictures of the girls! (Why do my pictures always appear at the beginning of my blog. Can anyone help me with this?!?)

FOOD-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? honey mustard
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? It's a toss up between San Miguel & Macaroni Grill
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Mexican
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Ham & Pineapple..or just plain ole pepperoni
What do you like to put on your toast? I prefer a bagel with cream cheese, but on toast it's just butter & jelly

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? 3
What color cell phone do you have? crimson
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? "thanks" from my friend, Laura
Who was the last person to call you? A lady calling me back with her Southern Living at Home order :)

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? adenoids, wisdom teeth & 2 babies! Ha!
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Ella in her carseat! Seriously, have you held her...she's a load!

CRAP-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? absolutely not.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Nope, I like my name (thanks Mom & Dad).
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Um...only if my children were starving & I needed the money that badly!

DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I wear flip-flops more than anything else...so probably 5 or 6 pair.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never
Last person you talked to in person ? Scott
Favorite Month? October...just all the months during Fall, actually...cooler weather, football season, the start of the holiday season, my anniversary ( 6 yrs. this October!), etc.

CURRENT-OLOGY
Missing someone? Yes...I'd love to live much closer to some good friends from college
Mood? relaxed
What are you listening to? Scott playing NCAA Football on xbox
Watching? The computer screen as I type
Worrying about? nothing really at the moment

RANDOM-OLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? Curious Case of Benjamin Button...a very interesting movie
Do you smile often? Yes.
Do you always answer your phone? embarrassingly...not often. Either I can't get to it in time because I'm feeding someone, changing someone's diaper, giving someone a bath...well, you get the idea. But, I do try to return all my missed calls!
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? I don't know anyone who would text me at 4 in the AM and if they did I wouldn't hear it anyways.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my brown eyes.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? cherry
Do you own a digital camera? yes, we got one when Taylor was born.
Have you ever had a pet fish? yes, goldfish when I was a child & I had a beta fish in college
Favorite Christmas song? hmm...there's so many. I like "Mary, did you know"...is that the title?
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I usually ask for money & then end up spending it on anything but myself. But, I'd really like a pedicure & could use some new clothes. There's some books & CDs I'd really like, too.
Can you do push-ups? I think so.
Can you do a chin up? No way!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited!
Do you have any saved texts? nope
Ever been in a car wreck? no
Do you have an accent? I don't think so.
What is the last song to make you cry? In Christ Alone by Travis Cottrell
Plans tonight? not much! we had tacos for dinner, I straightened up the house, but the girls to bed...I know...it's EXCITING around here!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I've had my moments
Name 2 things you bought yesterday. nothing! But, I went to Target the day before & bought plenty!
You ever been given roses? Yes
Current hate right now? Ooh...tough one...truly, I can't think of anything I "hate" at the moment....I hate black olives, does that count?
Met someone who changed your life? yes, most importantly...Jesus
What song represents you? Like I said...I really love "In Christ Alone" right now.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? just falling asleep
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why won't Ella sleep?!?!

Oh, wow...that was really long. I doubt anybody read this all the way through! :)

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July! God bless America!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Blogger always puts the pics at the top, but you can drag and drop them anywhere you want them :) I didn't know you even had a blog! I'll be watching for all of those upcoming posts ;) hehe I love the pics & finding out new tidbits about you!

Jessica said...

I read it all the way through! Cute pictures of the girls! Love ya'll!!