CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Monday 04.07

Hmm...what to make for dinner this week? I have a freezer, fridge, and pantry full of food...I just need to figure out what to do with it. :) This is one reason I'm a big time fan of menu planning before grocery shopping. I always go to the store with a list & a plan! Otherwise, how do you know what you already have and what you need? Also, you'll never be stuck at home with a meal you can easily put together. So, let me take a look at what I've got and make up my weekly menus for you here.

Monday--Chili with cheese/crackers/leftover banana pudding or chocolate chip pie for dessert
Tuesday--leftover chili
Wednesday--pork chops marinated in Dale's seasoning/rice/salad
Thursday--Crockpot creamy italian chicken/pasta/pea pods
Friday--Meatloaf/mashed potates/sweet peas
Saturday--Buffalo chicken pizza
Sunday--Easter lunch at Lori's house--I'm bringing mac and cheese

0 comments: