CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Toddler Tuesday

Well, here I am behind in blogging...again! It's nearly 11pm and I'm filling in at work tomorrow, so this will be quick!

We've been having a good week here. We went to the Exploreum this morning on a playdate. Taylor had such a good time. She's loves playing with her little buddy, Parker. I wish you could here her say his name...she says it with the funniest northern accent...it's so strange! They chase each other around all over the place! It never fails that Taylor falls asleep in the car on the way home from the Exploreum since it's a 20-25 minute drive. Luckily, she took a longer nap when we got home and I was able to rest a bit too with Ella.

We are going to Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow night to celebrate Taylor's potty training. She's so excited--3 of her favorite things--Chuck E., pizza, and games! Mom and Dad are going with us.

We are hosting a playdate at our house on Friday morning. I think it will be a lot of fun. It's a smaller group and the kids are really close in age and play so well together. I'll be reading from the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. The book I have includes a CD with a couple of songs to go along with the story. So, we'll listen to that and do a simple craft. I'll also have some sugar cookie dough and will let the kids cut out cookies with some new Easter cookie cutters I purchased this week from Target.

I need to get a new photo card and will try to take some pictures of the girls to post soon! Ella is growing SO fast! I will be taking her for her 2 month check-up next week. Wow!

0 comments: